The Original K.I.S.S.®, with its Tanto-inspired blade and bead-blast finish, is the revolutionary high-tech statement by Knifemakers' Guild member and K.I.S.S. designer "Daddy K.I.S.S." Ed Halligan. It stands for "Keep It Super Simple."
The Original K.I.S.S.® blade shape is Tanto-inspired—Chisel-Point grind on the front and flat on the backside—so that when the blade is closed onto its handle/frame, the precision fit effectively "seals" the cutting edge to the frame, even though it's exposed. Both Razor-Sharp and Combined Razor-Sharp and Triple-Point™ Serrated edge grinds are available. Both blade and frame are 3CR13 stainless steel in a fine bead-blast finish.
- K.I.S.S. – Keep. It. Super. Simple.
- Less Is More: Innovative two-piece design: Blade and frame
- Minimizes Reflectivity: Bead blast finish reduces reflection
- Blade Length 2.25" (57.18 mm)
- Blade Edge Plain
- Blade Steel 3Cr13
- Blade Finish Bead Blast
- Blade Thickness 0.11" (2.74 mm)
- Overall Length 5.75" (146.05 mm)
- Closed Length 3.50" (88.82 mm)
- Weight 2.20 oz. (62.37 g)
- Handle Stainless Steel
- Style Folding Knife w/Frame Lock
Made in USA